Terms and Conditions
We work on behalf of you, our English client, to find you your dream home in Normandy - our home. Our fee is payable when you purchase your property, 50% will be invoiced upon 'acceptance of an offer' and 50% at the completion.
Our service is 1800.00 €uros+VAT, this includes:
- Select the most suitable locations and properties for you
- Arrange and accompany you on visits to translate, advise and assist
- Negotiate and submit offers on your behalf
- Guide you with your transfer of funds, mortgage and loans
- Liaise with the agent and our notaire on your behalf
- Accompany you to the signing or act as your proxy if required
- Arrange your building and contents insurance
- Notify and connect you to the necessary utilities
- Open your French bank account
Because we live in Normandy we can also give you personal advice on most subjects related to owning your property here and introduce you to our associates who can help with:
- Renovating your property
- Letting your property
- Looking after your property if you are in England
- Surveying your property prior to purchase
By visiting, viewing or purchasing property with Normandy Property Assist you acknowledge that you have read and fully understand our terms and conditions. An introduction to an agent by Normandy Property Assist and a subsequent sale will incur our purchase service fee.
Please download a PDF version of our terms and conditions, sign, and send by fax or e-mail to Normandy Property Assist.